Some will say that the judicial system is skewed against minorities. Others will say that blacks are in prison because they commit the great majority of the crimes. There is also a group who believe poverty is at the root of all of this crime. It’s all about the money. Drugs, prostitution, and robbery pay much better than slinging hash at the local eatery. Regardless of your belief, one thing is clear. Unwed mothers are producing babies at an epidemic rate. Black crime is out of control. The plight of black people in
· Speak proper English. Whether you like it or not, it is the language of
· Pull your pants up. Turn your cap around. If you look like a street thug, or a punk that is what people will think you are. And, yes, it is important what people think.
· Don’t mark up your face and neck with piercings and tattoos. They are permanent and difficult to hide.
· Keep your pants zipped up. Unwed parents almost always guarantee their own and their children’s poverty.
· Obey the law. A prison record isn’t very good on your resume.
· Forget victimology. Accept responsibility for your life. Quit blaming others for your problems. Get over it.
· Stop looking for handouts. As long as you are a ward of any government, you will never be free or successful.
· Be very wary of those who would presume to be your leaders. Their motives may not be so innocent.
March 24, 2008