Wednesday, December 23, 2015

CHRISTMAS CONTINUES TO BE MAGICAL

It has been my pleasure this past year to write and publish columns on this blog site. There is much wrong in the world but there is so much more that is right. I rarely find it difficult to find a subject for these columns.

Today, though, I just want to concentrate on Christmas. It is my favorite time of year. From the time I was very young to now when I am old and gray, Christmas continues to be magical. And so today Linda and I wish you and yours the happiest of Christmases. We pray for this great country that we will once again find our way. We would love to have the spirit of this season descend to the whole world so that peace and goodwill could prevail and take hold. Our fervent hope is that good common sense strikes the hearts of voters and serious leaders come to our rescue. It is all up to us after all.

Have a Merry Christmas. May you create sweet memories for you, your children and your grandchildren.

Ron & Linda Scarbro

No comments: