Wednesday, July 14, 2021

A DEPARTURE FROM MY NORMAL COLUMN

 

A DEPARTURE FROM MY NORMAL COLUMN

 

I have purposely kept religion out of columns on this blog. I believe one's religion is their private business. Personally, I am a Christian. What you are, if anything, is your business. 

 

This column might border on an exception to my own rule. I received a forward recently from my daughter which I want to share with you. This is a song offered by Reba McEntire with words that say it all. 

 

We all know that our country is in trouble and the people we have hired to fix it are incompetent at best. So, please enjoy this brief departure from my normal columns and I will return to red meat issues next week. 

 

Ron Scarbro July 12, 2021

 

https://faithreel.org/gone-viral-reba-mcentires-new-song-back-to-god-is-so-good-it-gave-us-chills/

 

No comments: