Wednesday, February 23, 2022

I MISS REAL LIFE

Today I will share a fact with you, citing no less than the Bible as my authority, that there are really only two genders. Now I recognize this fact flies in the face of today's "science", but there are males and there are females. That's all. No others. In Genesis, chapter one, verse twenty- seven, we are told that God did in fact create all of this including humans and He created them as males and females. In verse twenty-eight, we were further commanded to "be fruitful and multiply". That is the reason there are two genders. To be fruitful and to multiply you need both a male and a female. No other combination will produce the desired result. This fact may upset some folks but sorry, reality sucks. 

 

There's a reason I chose to write about this. Does the name, Lia Thomas, ring a bell with you? Lia is transexual woman who was born as a male. Well he, yes I did say he, is on a woman's college swim team and swims competitively against women in races. As a male swimmer he was very average. As a female swimmer, he wins. He wins because, while he says he's a female, he actually is a male. As a male he is stronger than the women he competes against, and the college where he attends doesn't have the courage to call him out on it. I imagine he also showers with the girls too. 

 

Now, before all the "woke" people of the world come down on me, I'd like to explain. I understand there can be accidents in nature. Some of you know that I was a hog farmer at one time. I saw thousands of hogs. In all the years of hog farming, I only saw two pigs that were born with both male and female parts. We immediately sent the mother sow to slaughter. That ended that then and there.

 

I have never heard of a human being born equipped as a male and a female, although I guess it is possible. In the lesser animal kingdom these critters would be culled by their own. The reason is simple. It is the nature of all animals to get rid of freaks and those who just don't belong.  They have no value to the herd. 

 

This all brings questions to my mind. Why would otherwise intelligent people such as university administrators, allow this miscarriage in women's sports? They know this guy is a male. He may even believe himself that he is a female, but that changes nothing. It is also possible that he is just taking advantage of woke morons. From his point of view, he gets to compete with girls who cannot beat him and he knows it, plus after the races, he gets to shower with the girls’ team. Hmmmm. What could possibly go wrong with that?

 

In the final analysis it ain't funny. Unless this crap is dealt with it could easily bring an end to women's sports of all kinds. One thing is clear. If I had a daughter playing on any team where guys were allowed to compete just because they decided they were now girls, I would not allow my daughter to participate. 

 

When will the really smart people stand up for reality? When will nonsense like this be identified for what it is? I miss real life.

 

Ron Scarbro February 23, 2022

 

No comments: