Wednesday, April 28, 2021

THE POLITICS OF COVID 19 AND OTHER SILLINESS

In my memory I have never seen a disease so infiltrated with politics as I have seen with this pandemic. I am convinced the Democrats quite successfully used the disease to defeat Trump. They continue to use this pandemic to take away rights and privileges from all Americans. Travel restrictions, gathering restrictions, religious service restrictions, and many others which basically have destroyed business. Restaurants have been shut down and tens of thousands have lost their jobs. 

 

And the face masks. I don't know about you, but I'm about over face masks. I see people driving their cars alone with face masks on. If I am having surgery I expect my surgeon to be wearing a mask. I do not expect football players to be wearing masks. In my view, more political nonsense. In reality they probably cause more problems than being helpful.

 

So, what have the liberals gained from these restrictions? Control. Government control over every aspect of our lives. Today, even with some relaxation of these arcane rules, many businesses cannot find employees to fill the jobs left open by the pandemic. Many will say unemployment compensation is higher than my former salary. That, folks, is the control I am talking about.  

 

Another little item in the news is this headlong rush into the new green agenda. It was just reported that the lefties want a new law restricting your red meat consumption to four pounds per year. Red meat includes hamburger, bacon, steak, roasts, pork chops, sausage, ham, chicken, etc., etc. Do you know how much four pounds is? Considering just hamburger, that's sixteen quarter pounders. Now I don't eat sixteen quarter pounders in a year, but somebody does. Can you imagine how many people would be put out of work with nonsense like this? Billionaire Bill Gates suggested we should give our red meat to the rest of the world and we should eat vegetables instead. What a moron. Bill, if you want to be a vegetarian, go for it. I promise not to mess with your food if you just leave my food alone. Oh, and by the way. Gates just bought up thousands of acres of prime farmland in this country. Hmmmm.

 

The latest nonsense emanating from the less than fertile brains of the left is the defunding of the police departments. The Mayor of Brooklyn Center, MN said that police should not be armed at all during traffic stops. A Congresswoman from Minnesota, Ilhan Omar, says police are too militaristic and should all be disarmed completely. 

 

Now, there have always been morons in this world, but how on earth did they get into positions of power? Who voted for these idiots? What does that tell you about those voters?

 

I recently saw a commercial on television. There were several gorgeous hamburgers frying on the grill. Next they showed a package of hamburger on the counter. Then a hand comes down and slaps the package with a sticker that says "plant based". Well guess what. All my hamburger is plant based. It just happens that the plants are passed through the cow first. 

 

I think that if the Democrats don't get a handle on the nut cases that supposedly represent them, and open their mouths to the closest microphone, we are witnessing the total destruction of that party. America is a much different country than they would have you believe. 

 

Several states have recently passed laws identifying themselves as Second Amendment sanctuary states.

 

Others have passed laws forbidding individuals born as biological males from participating in girls sporting teams. 

 

The more traditional America is challenged by the liberal left, the more they are going to react. Not happy news for AOC and the puppeteers pulling the strings which control Biden.

 

Ron Scarbro April 25, 2021 

 

No comments: