Wednesday, September 16, 2020

STREET RIOTING WILL END WHEN WE END IT

Are these football players really so dense that they don't understand kneeling during the playing of the National Anthem is the height of disrespect? Do they really think that soldiers who fought to the death to protect this country will stand by and let this pass? If they do, I have some bad news for them.

 

These millionaire players want me to believe that certain members of our society are somehow being denied "social justice." I confess, I really don't know what social justice is. I know what justice is. We all, regardless of race are entitled to justice. I just watched a black punk walk up to a parked police car and shoot both of the cops inside. Both of the officers are in critical condition in a hospital. I do not know the race of the police officers but it doesn't matter. As a citizen of America, I demand justice. That justice would be finding the coward who fired the shots, gut shoot him with buckshot and feed him to feral hogs. 

 

So, what has been the reaction of the so-called protesting groups, the demanders of social justice, they blocked the entrance to the hospital and screamed, "we hope you die." Is that their idea of social justice? One of the injured officers is the mother of a very young daughter. Do you think they care? 

 

The misfit culls who are perpetrating this violence better hope that I'm never in charge. The survivors would actually need the services of the hospital they are blocking. The rest, the unlucky ones, would be stacked like cordwood in the street. 

 

It is long past the time when we say enough. And not just say it but back up our statement with force. The first thing I would do is bring out the water cannon trucks and mow the rioters down. It probably wouldn't hurt them but they would most certainly need a change of clothes. I just learned there is a new anti-rioter substance available. It's called skunk water. It smells like skunk spray. Just fill the cannon with skunk water. Wouldn't that be great. 

 

I tried to watch football last weekend and I almost wore my remote out. If that is to be our football season this year, then they can do it without me. I will not spend my fall and winter being accused of all kinds of wrongdoing and discrimination. There is no doubt that previous generations did see life differently than we do today but, I refuse to accept guilt for the actions of earlier generations.

 

I have been asked how I would handle the street riots in our major cities. First I would determine what are legitimate protests and what are just rioting and looting. If I saw Antifa or BLM signs and masks, I would automatically determine this to be a riot and not a protest. These groups are domestic terrorists. They need to be treated as such. Any municipal or state official who got in the way of stopping this looting, would be determined to be a correspondent and equally guilty of the crimes. The perpetrators would be rounded up, arrested and jailed. 

 

There would be minimum federal sentences for this terrorism. That would go for the officials also. I assure you it wouldn't take long for this crap to end.

 

This rioting is going to continue as long as we allow it. It will end when we end it. It's up to us.

 

Ron Scarbro September 15, 2020



 

No comments: